IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica operates a double-blind policy for paper review process. Please note that, therefore, depositing of the submitted work in any publicly accessible repository breaches this policy and such submissions will be rejected immediately at any step as soon as they are found.
Manuscripts submitted to this journal should not have been published and will not be submitted or published elsewhere in English or any other languages, without the written consent of the publisher.
The contributed manuscripts should reflect the latest developments of the research area, with emphasis on academic novelty and thoughtfulness, as well as practicability. The contributions should highlight the main points, with the dull narration and ordinary derivation reduced or deleted as much as possible. The same statements should not be repeated in Abstract, Introduction and Conclusions.
The manuscripts should be in 2-column format. The writing style should be simple and straightforward, the data should be reliable, and any undue self-appraisal must be abandoned. Manuscripts of low quality, of poor English writing or with tedious quotations will be rejected without review.
Process for Submission
All prospective authors must submit their manuscripts electronically. DOC or PDF files can be accepted and PDF files are preferred. Submitted manuscripts may be of three basic types: Reviews, Papers, and Letters.
The type "Review" includes review, survey, and tutorial. When submitting Review, please include a cover letter with the following information:
1) Description of topic and its importance, including the contribution of this review to the Community and the distinction in this review with respect to the state-of-the-art review (if any);
2) Brief biography of the author(s) who contribute(s) most on this review to highlight the qualifications for writing reviews. Previously published representative reviews and articles of the author(s) can be attached as references;
3) Background records that extend beyond author’s own work to demonstrate the appeal of the topic to a broad audience.
4) Generally, the Review should be no more than 15 pages (mainbody without the list of references) and References no more than 150 items.
Your file should be submitted according to the following procedure:
1) Please go to: http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/ieee-jas (ScholarOne Manuscripts System) and follow the instructions to upload your file. You should register a new account for the first submission.
2) Sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The author will receive an e-mail message acknowledging successful reception of the submission and assigning a reference number to the submission.
4) The author can inquire about the review status through email. If the manuscript needs some modification, the author will be informed by email.
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual (https://pspb.ieee.org/images/files/files/opsmanual.pdf). Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a double-blind peer review process, in which the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, and the identities of the authors are not known to the reviewers. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
1) Instructions on preparing files (for accepted papers)
All authors must sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement before the paper can be published. This agreement enables the publisher to protect the copyrighted material for the authors, without affecting the authors’ proprietary rights. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to reproduce any figures or other material included in the paper for which copyright already exists.
3) LaTex Template WORD Template
Editorial Office, IEEE/CAA JOURNAL OF AUTOMATICA SINICA
Address: 95 Zhongguancun East Road, Handian District, Beijing 100190, China
Tel: +86 10 82544459（Dr.Yan Ou）, +86 10 82544746（Shanshan Zhao）